How to translate Site Visualizer
To translate Site Visualizer into your language, please follow the steps below:
- Download TsiLang Files Editor (SIL Editor) and install it.
- Launch SIL Editor and open the *.SIB file you've received by e-mail.
- Walking through the left-side tree items, translate all terms that appear in the translations grid (at the right side of SIL Editor) into your language.
Please don't modify any values for other languages, and don't translate items that have only the English value but no translations!
- Send us the translated SIB file.
- After we verify the file, you'll receive your free license info by e-mail.
- Your language will be added to the Site Visualizer user interface in the next release.